Thursday, November 26, 2020

This 'n That Thursdays: The Pandemic Popularity of Cottagecore, Part 4 - Two More Vlogs

My version of a cozy, cottagecore-inspired Thanksgiving table.

I thought I was done with cottagecore and was ready to move on to hygge lifestyle vlogs, but I did find two more vlogs that have a cottagecore vibe and I thought I would share them in this short Thanksgiving Day post.  One is from China and the other is from South Korea, so let's start with the on from China first:

Lizhangliu: Like the other Chinese vlogs I have described, this one features a young woman who lives in a rural area, this time in the Sichuan Province.  She too lives a simple and hard-working traditional rural lifestyle, growing, harvesting, and preparing the food she eats, often accompanied by one or more of her three cute cats (a mother and two half-grown kittens):

Next up is the vlog from South Korea:

Nayongsoop: This young woman lives in a small house in a rural forested area.  She and her parents built the house themselves, and are still in the process of fixing it up.  The vlog features many of the simple home improvements made as well as a number of recipes made with local produce.  I am including two of the videos, the first one her most recent and the second which answers many viewer questions about various aspects of her life and vlog:

No comments:

Post a Comment