Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Aldo Pumpkin Stoneware Salad Plates from Pottery Barn

 

November has arrived, which means that it is time to think about Thanksgiving!  Even if you will not be gathering with family and friends you can still set a pretty table, if only for yourself.  There is always quite a selection of Thanksgiving dinnerware available from Pottery Barn, and while I am not in need of much, I may not be able to resist the Aldo Pumpkin Stoneware Salad Plates, which are on clearance at $39.50 for a set of four.  These plates come in two different designs done in warm autumnal colors, and I like the more modern and slightly abstract artwork.  I have several sets of dinnerware in solid fall colors which would pair beautifully with this collection (although I only have one here in New Mexico with me at the moment).  Have you started planning your Thanksgiving celebration yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment