Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Joules Dalmatian Footwear from In the Company of Dogs


I am sure you all know by now that I am a Dalmatian lover, so it should be no surprise that I am coveting the Joules Dalmatian footwear currently available from In the Company of Dogs.  The Joules Dalmatian-Print Mid-Calf Welly Boots shown above are currently on sale (reduced from $79.95 to $59.99).  I particularly like the Dalmatian-spotted inside lining!


I am really in need of some short waterproof boots, and the Joules Dalmatian-Print Yellow Wellibob Boots would be perfect.  They are also currently on sale (reduced from $69.95 to $49.99) and have the same fun Dalmatian-spotting inside lining as the taller boots.


Summer will be here before you know it, and the Joules Dalmatian Red Flip-Flops ($24.95) would be my choice for casual warm weather footwear.

🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶🐩🐶

If you are looking for more dog-themed apparel, check out the other options available from In the Company of Dogs.  My order has already been placed, and I am looking forward to wearing my new Dalmatian-themed footwear!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment