May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Thursday, April 9, 2020

This 'n That Thursdays: Easy Easter Centerpieces

My Easter table from 2017

Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic my plans for a transitional move to New Mexico have been put on hold.  We were going to move all of our belongings in three gradual phases.  I completed the first phase last October, when I moved just enough of our furnishings to make our Santa Fe house livable. I was supposed to move more of our things at the end of March, but had to cancel my travel plans thanks to the pandemic.  Now we have no idea when we can restart our moving plans.  Unfortunately, most of my tableware and holiday décor are still in Georgia, so I have not been able to decorate or create table settings for the holidays (our dining room furniture is still in Georgia as well, so I have had to make do with a smaller table that used to be my desk!).

Even though I am not decorating for the holidays right now, I decided I could still collect ideas for future use when we finally do get completely moved.  Today's post is a collection of easy Easter centerpiece ideas that I hope to use in the future:

From Two Sisters Crafting

From Katie Brown Home Workshop

From McCormick Image Gallery

From Dream Home Decorating

From Amazing Interior Design

From Warm Cozy Home
(for a different look, use tiny succulents instead of flowers)

From Inside the Brick House

And finally, I think this one is my favorite (because what could be easier than pretty little Easter cakes on a plate?):

From 1-800-FLOWERS

🌼🌸🐇🌷🐣🌼🌸🐇🌷🐣🌼🌸🐇🌷🐣🌼🌸🐇🌷🐣🌼🌸🐇🌷🐣

Pretty much everyone has probably had to make drastic changes to their usual Easter/Passover traditions.  I hope all of you can still find some way to celebrate, and maybe even come up with new ideas for future holidays.  Even though I am on my own this year and will not be decorating, I did get some hot cross buns and the ingredients for a spring frittata so that I can at least treat myself to an Easter brunch (I also purchased a Lindt Gold Bunny, because for me it just would not be Easter without a chocolate bunny).  Here's hoping we can all go back to gathering with family again next year!  And now, here is my annual link to my favorite Easter YouTube video:

             

No comments:

Post a Comment