Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Butterfly Garden Dress from NorthStyle


I rarely wear dresses, but the Butterfly Garden Dress ($79.95) from NorthStyle may just make me a convert!  I love the fit and flare style and the fact that the material is 97% cotton with a bit of spandex for stretch.  Most of all, however, it is the colorful butterflies and tiny red ladybugs against a black and white floral background print that catches my eye.  What a beautiful dress to wear on a warm spring or hot summer day!  Even I could imagine slipping into this dress for a fun day in town once life is back to normal again - honestly, I could even be convinced to wear it around the house while sheltering in place as a break from my usual jeans and t-shirt, just to enjoy the cheerful print!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment