March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: LL Bean Women's Motif Daybreak Scuffs


I have been eyeing the LL Bean Women's Motif Daybreak Scuffs ($59.00 plus free shipping) for a while now, but have not really been particularly drawn to any of the motifs - until now!  The Graphite/Puffin design shown above is just calling my name, as the puffin is my favorite bird.  These wool clogs are lined in fleece to keep your feet warm and toasty, and while it is way too hot to appreciate that feature right now, when winter arrives I am sure that these slippers will become my favorite indoor footwear.  It might be a good idea to order a pair right now before cooler temperatures arrive and everyone will be in a cozy slipper-buying mood!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment