Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Baa Baa Lap Desk


I spend many evenings sitting on our sofa with the television on but not paying much attention, as I am usually reading or doing a crossword or acrostic puzzle.  The latter are especially awkward to work on without some sort of backing, so I am considering getting myself a lap desk.  The amusing sheep in sweaters design of the Baa Baa Lap Desk ($49.95) from the Signals website would be my choice.  Made in Scotland, the beanbag pillow is topped with a sturdy 13x16.5-inch heat-resistant tray that is easily wiped clean, and the wooden frame would keep my puzzle or book from sliding off the edge.  Two other design patterns are available, but I think those sheep are just too adorable!
                

No comments:

Post a Comment