April 28th is Save the Frogs Day!

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Rebecca Allen Dalmatian II Credenza


Sometimes I wish that I had a small cottage, apartment, or even office space outside the home that I could decorate just for me, because if I did the first item I would purchase would be a Rebecca Allen Dalmatian II Credenza ($599) from Deny Designs.  Made of Baltic birch wood in a high-gloss finish, this piece has an adjustable interior shelf, and you have a choice of gold or black metal Aston legs (I prefer the black).  The smaller dimensions mean that it would fit perfectly in a smaller space.  If I did not have to take my husbands tastes into account I would probably fill my interior spaces with Dalmatian-themed décor like this credenza (and Deny Designs offers so many options)!  Would that be a bad thing?
             

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! Boy, do I hear you. Even though I decorate everything totally for myself, I am convinced that there isn't a house with enough rooms to satisfy me and all of my decorating needs/wants. Take comfort in the fact that you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete