April 28th is Save the Frogs Day!

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Necklettes


Top: Starburst Necklette in Pink ($49.99)
Middle: Western Necklette ($39.99)
Bottom: Carnation Necklette in Antique Silver ($39.99)

I always have difficulty choosing the right length necklace to go with the neckline of whatever top I am wearing.  For some reason I invariably select a length that falls right in the area where the neckline starts, so that the necklace ends up either under the shirt or constantly dropping in and out, which is quite annoying. For people like me, a Necklette is the perfect solution!  Two strong magnets at either end under the top hold the necklette in place wherever you choose to attach it, so you can decide where on your top you want to display it.  And since no pins are used you avoid putting any holes in the material.


A necklette will of course work best with a simple top like a tee shirt, a thin sweater, or a dress with a clean neckline, but for someone like me who almost always dresses in some variation of a tee shirt this jewelry is ideal.  I am especially attracted to the Western Necklette shown in the photo above.  I may just have to purchase one and give it a try!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment