April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Tory Burch Smocked Cotton Dress


Since my randomly chosen fashion month is almost over, I thought I would end my wish list posts rather extravagantly.  I am not someone who really believes in lavish spending on clothing, but if I were and I was looking for one perfect warm-weather dress, the Smocked Cotton Dress (on sale at $357) from Tory Burch would be it.  I love the various shades of denim blue, the relaxed but stylish fit, and the longer length which provides enough coverage so that I wouldn't have to think twice about bending over or sitting down (although you would never catch me sitting anywhere in a dress like the model below!).  The one thing I would have to think twice about is the price, even though on sale it is significantly reduced from the original price tag of $595!  I do believe that you get what you pay for, and apparently many others feel this dress is a worthwhile expense as it is selling out fast, but unless the sale price drops even more, I will just have to live without this perfect dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment