April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Fashion Fun from ModCloth

Doesn't she look like she's having fun?

Our weather is warming up fast here in Georgia!  I've already started cleaning up the yard and garden in anticipation of spring planting, and it's about time to put away the cold weather clothes and pull out warm weather apparel.  I was browsing the ModCloth website recently, and came across a few items that would add a fun feel to any spring wardrobe.  I don't believe in taking fashion too seriously, and these pieces would "suit" me to a "tee" (obviously I don't take words too seriously either, and I just love a bad pun)!


The ivory-colored "Mind Your Cone Business" Blazer ($99.99) is lined and lightweight, and it is decorated with images of ice cream cones!


The "Stroke of Genus" Flat in White ($34.99) is a faux-leather flat shoe adorned with a panda face on the toe!


"Fit You to a Manatee" Socks ($9.99) are an aqua cotton blend, swimming with manatees and tiny orange fishes!

I don't know about you, but I would happily wear all of these items at once, with a simple tee-shirt and jeans (like the model at the top of the page).  Unconventional maybe, but what a fun way to welcome the arrival of spring!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment