April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wish List Wednesdays: Modern Garden Shed


I literally could not believe my eyes when I saw this modern garden shed by Archipod.  What a fabulous design, even if it does look like a cross between a UFO and a coconut!  I am really wanting one of these for my yard, and not just for looks, since we could use the extra storage space as well.  I think my lawn mower would be quite happy living in this chic abode!  Okay, not really -- this shed is meant to be used as extra living space, such as a garden office or retreat.  It would be a fun and inspiring space for work, play, or relaxation, not to mention the fact that you would become the talk of the town once your neighbors got a glimpse!

Update:  For a mere $40,000, the delightful Archipod garden shed is now available from Hammacher Schlemmer.  As soon as I win the lottery, I will be placing my order!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment