April 18th is International Jugglers Day!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello!

This is my first attempt at blogging, and I decided the best way to learn was to just jump right in! I am still working on the layout, but will eventually try to have several topic categories once I figure out how to organize them. My new blog is just for fun right now, although I may actually decide to get serious one of these days and choose a subject to emphasize. Until then, I will chat about whatever happens to interest me at the moment.

Update:
I am going to start off by organizing my posts under different days of the week.  The categories I have chosen are listed under About This Blog.  Later I may create subsections for each category, but for now this level of organization will probably do.  I might also create pages for specific topics, such as interior design, recipes, links, etc., once I am a little more sure about how that works.  I am learning a bit more every day, and should begin posting comments in earnest soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment