Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Talbots Reindeer Fair Isle Sweater

I mentioned in a previous post that I was on the hunt for a Christmas-themed sweater that did not fall into the category of "ugly Christmas sweater", and I do believe I finally found one!  The Reindeer Fair Isle Sweater ($89.50, but on sale for 40% off) from Talbots has the classic fair isle pattern around the bottom, cuffs, and neckline, but also features a subtle and sweet little reindeer sporting a fair isle sweater on the front.  I am always a sucker for clothing featuring animals, so for me this is the perfect Christmas sweater.  I also love the colors and the fact that it is mostly cotton.  Reviews mention that it is a lightweight sweater, but I actually prefer a less bulky sweater that can be worn as a second layer over a long-sleeved tee, so this should work well for me.  I have already placed my order - I just hope that it arrives in time for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment