May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Republic of Tea Sip and Be Merry Holiday Gift Tea


I recently received a catalog in the mail from The Republic of Tea which included a free teabag for a Christmas black tea called Sip and Be Merry - smart marketing, because as soon as I tried it I decided I had to get a tin!  The Sip and Be Merry Holiday Gift Tea ($12.95 for 50) is a tasty black tea flavored with sweet blackberry leaves, natural caramel and vanilla flavors, and cardamom seeds.  It really does taste like Christmas in a cup!  This is a limited edition seasonal tea, so if you are interested you should order soon.  Hot tea is my favorite cold weather beverage, and I love a good flavored tea that is inspired by holiday spices, so I am really looking forward to having this tea for the upcoming holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment