Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Ann Taylor Horse Print Sweaters

I always enjoy finding a good animal print sweater when winter apparel becomes available.  This year's selections have not been as interesting as ones I have found in previous years, but I did find a couple of nice horse print sweaters on the Ann Taylor website.  The Horse Print Sweater ($98, but on sale today for 50% off) above seems a bit pricey for a mostly polyester sweater and may be too short for me as it is only 23 inches long and I am long-waisted, but for 50% off I am willing to order it and see how I like it.  The Horse Print Sweater Tee ($64.99, but on sale today for 50% off) shown below is a more usual 24 inches long and seems like a better deal, as it is all cotton and has two 5-star ratings.  I am hoping that I will like both of them enough to keep, as I love the pattern and find the colors of the long-sleeved sweater to be especially attractive.  I am still on the hunt for a nice patterned Christmas sweater that looks good without verging on ugly Christmas sweater territory - wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment