Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Winter Wardrobe Essentials from JC Penney

St. John's Bay Cable Women's V Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater in Teal Marl

My standard winter outfit for running errands is jeans, a long sleeve tee, and either a crew neck or v-neck sweater.  For basic essential tees and sweaters, my favorite place to shop is the St. John's Bay Collection at JC Penney, especially at this time of year when both are available at deeply discounted prices.  While not all colors and sizes will be in stock during this end of season sale, there is a great enough selection that I can usually find more than enough options to add to my wardrobe.  The cotton cable knit sweaters are my favorites - they are heavy enough to be warm but light enough to not be bulky under my coat.  Check out the crew neck sweaters here and the v-neck ones here.

St. John's Bay Cable Women's Crew Neck Long Sleeve Pullover Sweater in Brown Glove

St. John's Bay long sleeve tees come in mock neck (my preference), turtleneck, crew neck, and scoop neck.  All are 100% cotton and heavy enough to keep you warm without adding bulk.  Check out the crew neck here, mock neck here, turtleneck here, and scoop neck (actually more of a v neck) here.  If you have not shopped the JC Penney website or your local store in a while, I hope you will consider doing so - I would hate to see this store go under as so many companies have during the pandemic!

St. John's Bay Women's Mock Neck Long Sleeve T-Shirt in Red Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment