May 9th is National Butterscotch Brownie Day!

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Weekend Wardrobe: 2021 Outfit of the Week #6

Happy Valentine's Day!  I have been caught up in too many different activities lately, so there was no wardrobe post last week, but I am finally caught up enough to get a post out today.  I did manage to find the time to set a Valentine's Day table (shown above).  Even though my husband and I are miles apart, it was important to me to do something to celebrate this special holiday.

My dogs were one of the reasons I was so busy last week.  My old dog Ruby started laser therapy for arthritis, and will probably need some chiropractic work for a pinched sciatic nerve as well, but hopefully these treatments will help her feel less painful when she walks.  Both dogs went in for a bath last Tuesday, and I ran a few errands while I waited for them - here is the outfit I wore that day (it was an unusually mild day, so I only needed a camisole under my sweater to stay warm):

Clockwise from top left: Crown & Ivy Crab Sweater in Navy (similar to mine, which has an all red crab and is no longer available - I wish this colorful one was available in my size!); Craghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket in Black (similar to mine); Great American Leatherwork Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); MIRMARU Women's Crew Socks in Navy (similar to mine); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; prAna Women's London Jeans in Grey Denim (similar to mine); Forever 21 Basic Cotton-Blend Cami in White (similar to mine); Center: Sterling Silver Pearl Crab Pendant Necklace (similar to mine).

Friday of last week I realized I had forgotten to go to the bank, so back to town I went.  The otherwise mundane outfit I wore included a red sweater in honor of both Valentine's Day and the Chinese New Year (the latter because in these pandemic times we need all the good luck we can muster)!

Clockwise from top left: Kim Rogers Women's Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater in Red (similar to mine); Craghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket in Black (similar to mine); Great American Leatherwork Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); MIRMARU Women's Crew Socks in Navy (similar to mine); Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Banana Republic Women's High-Rise Straight Jean in Light Wash (no longer available); L.L. Bean Women's Interlock Long-Sleeve Mock-Turtleneck in White; Center: Sterling Silver Link and Bar Chain Necklace (no longer available - similar to mine).





💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝🎉💝

We are having a severe cold spell for Valentine's Day, with blustery winds, blowing snow, and extremely frigid temperatures.  Our power went out for about six hours in the evening, which meant this post went out later than intended, but at least it is done.  I hope you had an enjoyable day, and that your week will only get better as it progresses (ours will certainly be warmer after today)!

No comments:

Post a Comment