Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: Brown Betty Christmas Pudding Teapot


I have been wanting a Christmas pudding-shaped teapot ever since I first saw one many years ago.  Unfortunately I did not purchase one at the time and the design was discontinued.  You can imagine my excitement when I discovered that the Christmas pudding teapot is back!  The Brown Betty Christmas Pudding Teapot, available from The English Tea Store for $56.99, holds 6 cups and is hand-made in Staffordshire, England.  The traditional Brown Betty design is considered by many to be the best for brewing the perfect cup of tea, and this plum pudding look will give your kitchen a festive touch of Christmas décor.  If you love tea and are a collector of teapots, be sure to add this one to your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment