Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wish List Wednesdays: I Just Want to Bake Stuff and Watch Christmas Movies Sweatshirt

  

When I saw the I Just Want to Bake Stuff and Watch Christmas Movies Sweatshirt ($29.95) in the Acorn catalog, I just had to give myself an early Christmas present!  The 50/50 cotton and polyester blend sweatshirt is generously sized even after washing, and is quite comfortable as well.  And the sentiment on the shirt expresses my feelings for this time of the year exactly!  There is also a 100% cotton t-shirt available if you happen to live in a warmer climate.  Since I will be celebrating the season alone this year I can dress as casually as I please, and this top will do nicely for a nice, quiet Christmas at home.  All I have to do now is decide what movies I want to watch and make sure I have all the baking supplies I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment