Sunday, December 13, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outift of the Week #45

A bit of holiday décor for my entry foyer table!

Last week was a busy one, but I only went into town one day, to take the dogs to the groomer's for a long overdue bath and especially nail trimming, and to run a few errands while I waited to pick them up.  The day was sunny and chilly but not frigid, so I wore a warm coat but did not need gloves or a hat.  I wore my usual winter uniform of warm sweater, long sleeve tee, and jeans (this is almost always what I wear into town when the weather is cold):

Clockwise from top left: Kim Rogers Women's Cable Knit V-Neck Sweater in Heather Grey (color modified slightly to resemble my similar sweater); Craghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Insulated Jacket in Black (similar to mine); Great American Leatherworks Braid Flap Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (color no longer available); Bombas Women's Solids Calf Socks in Navy; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust; Banana Republic Women's High-Rise Straight Jean in Light Wash; Draper's & Damon's Basic Mock Neck Cotton Poly Long Sleeve Tee in Heather Aubergine (similar to mine - Blackberry Wine color no longer available); Center: Turquoise Graduated Disc Necklace (no longer available - similar to my less expensive version).

 🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅🎄🎅

Most of last week was spent waiting for deliveries (propane, hay) and the farrier, as well as getting organized for Christmas.  My gifts are ordered, my minimal decorating is almost done, and today I will get my Christmas cards finished and the fruitcakes packed up to mail off tomorrow.  I hope to try a new cookie recipe for the holidays this week and get that recipe posted on Friday if they turn out well (I haven't had time to try out any new recipes lately so I have been remiss in posting anything!).  I hope your holiday preparations are progressing smoothly, and that you continue to stay safe and healthy.  Have a great week!

Double duty holiday décor - Jack O' Lantern morphs into Santa Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment