May 4th is National Herb Day!

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Weekend Wardrobe: 2020 Outfit of the Week #5

Arctex David Klein Moose Thermal Long-Sleeve Shirt

Well, you know what they say about the best-laid plans... I had intended to put together a 4x5 winter wardrobe for today, but a couple of days ago my photo file decided that it had been corrupted, so it reset and reloaded itself.  All of my images are still saved, but they are no longer in the order I had put them in, and it is not easy to find all of the pictures I intended to use.  I also lost all of my links to the photo sources, and it will take a while to relocate everything.  For this reason, I decided to just go ahead and post another outfit of the week, which I had intended to do next week anyway.  Since there are fewer images, it was quicker and easier to find the links for all of these items.

Anyway, this outfit is one I wore into town recently that featured a unique thermal waffle knit top I "inherited" from my husband.  I have a fondness for tops that feature animal themes, and the moose design on this shirt is delightful!  I also have a preference for the warm autumnal colors featured in this outfit, as these hues are more complementary to my complexion.

Clockwise from top left: Arctex David Klein Moose Thermal Long-Sleeve ShirtCraghoppers Women's Venta Lite Hooded Jacket in Warm Ginger (color out of stock - similar to my much less expensive version which is still available in the Spiced Cider color in limited sizes); Great American Leatherworks Leather East/West Crossbody Bag in Dark Tan (no longer available); Target Women's A New Day Crew Socks in Brown; Dockers Vargas Boat Shoes in Rust (similar to mine); Target A New Day Women's Crew Socks in Brown; Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Stretch-Fit Jeans in Coffee Roast; Brooks Brothers Women's Suede Whip-Stitched Waist Belt in Copper (similar to mine).

Hopefully by next weekend I will have reorganized my photo file well enough to put together the winter wardrobe I intended to post today.  Have a great weekend!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment