May 18th is National River Cleanup Day!

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Springfield English Bone China Dalmatians Teapots


It is no secret that I am a sucker for all things Dalmatian, and that I am a tea drinker, so is it any wonder that I am currently coveting the Springfield English Bone Chine Dalmatians Teapot ($18.95 plus $21.85 standard shipping) shown above?  The Springfield English Bone China Dalmatians Tea for One Set ($19.95 plus $21.85 standard shipping) shown below is another available option:


The shipping cost is astonishingly high, but fortunately it does not double if you purchase both items (although another $4 will be added instead).  A Value Added Tax (VAT) might apply as well, but for the true Dalmatian fanatic who drinks tea the extra fees may well be worth paying to receive these lovely pieces.  While I do not have human children, I am a proud doggie mom, so maybe I should request these items from my husband as a Mother's Day gift?  And by the way, if Dalmatians are not your passion, there are quite a few more beautiful Springfield English Bone China items available that might be of interest!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment