Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Wish List Wednesdays: Kendra Tamsin Lobster Dining Chair from Anthropologie


I have always enjoyed perusing the unique collection of chairs on the Anthropologie website.  Their chairs are always just a bit different from those found anywhere else, both in terms of design and color/pattern.  A case in point is the Kendra Tamsin Lobster Dining Chair ($148).  As I've mentioned before, my husband is an aquatic ecologist with an interest in crustaceans, so the colorful lobster print immediately attracted me, but I also love its sleek mid-century style.  And for those with no interest in lobsters, the Kendra Tamsin Dining Chair also comes in Strawberry, Flamingo, and Lemon prints (just imagine a simple round dining table surrounded by one of each of these fun prints!).  This chair almost makes me wish we were retiring to coastal Maine instead of New Mexico, so that I would feel justified in purchasing a few of them!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment