May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate


Are you a pumpkin spice fanatic?  Since I don't drink coffee I have never been interested in the Starbucks pumpkin spice latte craze, but I do love the flavors in a pumpkin spice blend, so I am always willing to try any pumpkin spice product (except pumpkin spice potato chips - yuck, never again!).  I have never been able to find a pumpkin spice tea that appealed to me, but I do think the Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate ($19.95) from Williams Sonoma sounds delicious, so I may just have to order a tin.  It is only available for a limited time, and shipping is free at the moment, so I think now would be a good time to order.  And if you are a true pumpkin spice addict, check out the other edible offerings from Williams Sonoma here.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment