May 3rd is National Public Radio Day!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Sundance Catalog Chevaux Cardigan


I do not plan to add too many new pieces to my fall wardrobe this year, so I am checking out all of the options and trying to narrow down my selections.  One contender is the Chevaux Cardigan ($98) from the Sundance catalog.  It is reasonably priced for Sundance apparel, and of course I love the horse print and the fact that it is cotton (a better option than wool here in Georgia).  The colors, while not usually those that I look for, are bright and cheerful and might be a good way to liven up my usually more muted autumn apparel.  I may wait to see if Sundance offers any discounts for purchases (free shipping would be nice!), so this cardigan is on my list of potential purchases for the season.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment