Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Charlie Brown Halloween Plates from Pottery Barn Kids


I am not a big fan of melamine dinnerware, but the Charlie Brown Halloween Plates (four different designs, $7.00 each) from Pottery Barn Kids are so adorable I may just have to make an exception and purchase them.  I love Snoopy, and seeing him on these plates ready to celebrate the spooky holiday just makes me smile!  And if I do buy the plates, I would really like to get the Peanuts Platter ($26.00) as well, although it is only available in stores now (check out more of the Charlie Brown/Peanuts Halloween tabletop collection here).  I am a bit disappointed that the Great Pumpkin and the Red Baron did not make an appearance, but maybe next year?

             

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear! I had not seen these. My grandkids would love them. I keep telling myself no more dishes, but I’m weak. I just bought a darling set of four cauldron mugs with witch broom handles from World Market. I couldn’t resist them! These are so cute, thank you for bringing these to my attention… I think.;-)

    ReplyDelete