April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Coldwater Creek Desert Scene Bistro Tunic


I have been keeping an eye out for a few new additions to my summer wardrobe (assuming summer actually does arrive this year, despite the wintry cold temperatures we had a couple of days ago, here in Georgia no less!).  When I saw the Desert Scene Bistro Tunic ($89.95-$99.95) from Coldwater Creek, I knew I had found one item I had to own.  I added several horse print items to my spring wardrobe this year, and this short-sleeved rayon challis top has a desert horses design in a color called Washed Sand, which is the same color as the one pair of pants I bought for spring (also from Coldwater Creek, so color matching should not be an issue).  I am now well started on my way to collecting the five new pieces I would like to add to my summer wardrobe!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment