April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Talbot's Lobster Print Skirt and Scarf


Summer fashion catalogs have begun to arrive, and one of the things I love about the season's apparel is the abundance of playful patterns.  I am especially delighted by the lobster print items now available from Talbot's (my husband studies decapod crustaceans, so we have a fondness for anything decorated with lobsters, crabs, or shrimps).  My favorite is the Lobster Print Stretch Cotton Canvas Skirt ($69.50).  Even though I do not wear skirts often, I think this one would be great for a special summer event or trip, and the colors are perfect for the Fourth of July.  There is even a matching Lobster-Print Scarf ($49.50).  I may just have to add these items to my summer wardrobe purchases list!

                

No comments:

Post a Comment