April 29th is International Dance Day!

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wish List Wednesdays: Gourmet Art Dalmatian Whistling Teakettle


Because 2018 is the Year of the Dog, I find myself more obsessed than usual with all things Dalmatian.  So even though for years I have owned a perfectly functional and exceptionally well-made red Copco whistling teakettle, I just had to order the Gourmet Art Dalmatian Whistling Teakettle ($52.95 plus free shipping) I found recently on Amazon.  It arrived last week, and I am besotted!  I still use my red workhorse kettle, but I keep the Dalmatian version sitting on our kitchen island so I can see its smiling face every day when I prepare meals.  It is adorable!

Gourmet Art has quite a few different tea kettle designs, many of which are animal-themed.  I am especially enchanted with the pretty pink pig version shown below.  If you are in the market for a unique and amusing whistling teakettle, check out the Gourmet Art options!

Gourmet Art Pink Pig Whistling Teakettle
               

No comments:

Post a Comment