April 29th is International Dance Day!

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Weekend Wardrobe Cinco de Mayo Weekend Travel Wardrobe

From Facebook

Cinco de Mayo is on a Saturday this year, making it possible to plan a quick weekend getaway to the celebration destination of your choice!  For me, that destination will always be New Mexico, perhaps for the 11th annual Cinco de Mayo Folk Art Fest in Albuquerque.  For this weekend wardrobe, I chose to feature a warm copper color that I absolutely love (I have already purchased several items in this color from Coldwater Creek).  Here is the outfit that I would wear on the way to a fun-filled fiesta in my favorite state:

Clockwise from top left: Costa Del Mar Loreto 580G Polarized Sunglasses in Rose Gold; Journee Collection Women's Rhinestone Quartz Round Face Fashion Watch in Cognac; Novica Rustic Sika Necklace from Ghana; Coldwater Creek Cascade of Stripes Cardigan in Copper; Patricia Nash Paris Floral-Embossed Satchel in Florence; Patricia Nash Tooled Florence Pienza 22" Carry-On Trolley in Tan; Merrell Around Town Antara Lace Shoe in Brown Sugar; Coldwater Creek Hidden Stretch-Waist Chinos in Washed Sand; Coldwater Creek Vintage-Washed Henley in Copper.

And here are the additional items I would pack for the trip:

Clockwise from top left: San Diego Hat Company Packable Paper Sun Brim Hat in Brown; maykobags Brown Leather Wristlet on Etsy; Coldwater Creek Open-Front Sweater Shrug in Ivory; Coldwater Creek Open Road Multi-Print Dress in Vanilla Multi; Pikolinos "Vallarta II" Leather Sandals in Cypress; Coldwater Creek Elbow-Sleeve Ribbed Sweater in Vanilla; Coldwater Creek Hidden Stretch-Waist Chino Crops in Copper; Coldwater Creek Love-the-Length Tank in Ivory; Center top: LDancingDragonflies Copper Chain Maille Necklace on Etsy; Center bottom: Rock 'n Metal Jewelry Antiqued Copper Etched Design Narrow Cuff Bracelet.

In reality I will not be able to travel anywhere for Cinco de Mayo (my husband will be out of town on a business trip and someone has to stay home to care for the animals), but that doesn't mean I can't wear some of my new apparel and have my own little celebration here at home!

Maybe I should consider getting some festive apparel for my two pups?
Probably not - unlike the cooperative cuties above, I doubt that my
persnickety pair would ever forgive me for a photo shoot like this!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment