April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: I'm Feeling Crabby Today!

From Wikimedia Commons

This is a particularly busy week for me, as I continue to take my sister to various doctor appointments while preparing for my departure at the end of next week.  My crazy schedule has put me in the mood for something crabby today, and I've found a few crustacean-themed items that are just perfect!  For some reason I am drawn to orange crab décor and apparel lately.  Did you know that Vincent Van Gogh is alleged to have said that "Orange is the color of insanity"?  I suppose that may explain a lot!  Nevertheless, here are my most recent crabby finds:

1) Wimberly Inc. Aqua Crab Cuff Bracelet ($44) - this crab is gold, not orange, but that's close enough, and I love the aqua color of this cuff bracelet!


2) Cottage & Bungalow Orange Crab Beach Tote ($119) - now these crabs are an honest-to-goodness orange color!  This durable and generously-sized cotton canvas bag has leather handles and a contrasting striped cotton interior lining with three storage pockets.  It is also available in a navy and red color option.


3) Bed Bath & Beyond Bungalow Flooring Crab Hooked Accent Runner ($70.99) - a durable indoor 52x22-inch runner with an anti-fade finish and slip-resistant neoprene backer, plus a vibrant orange crab print!


4) Woodard & Charles 8-inch Crab Plates (set of four on sale for $21.99) - the sale price makes these cute crab design stoneware salad plates an especially appealing purchase, and I really like the blue rim detail.


If you are also having a crabby sort of day, perhaps one of these decapod delights will pique your fancy!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment