April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Shades of Rust at Coldwater Creek

From National Park Service

The colors of autumn are slowly beginning to creep into apparel options as the end of summer approaches (although never fast enough for me!).  Two of my favorite hues, olive and rust, are a little easier to find right now, especially the former.  I concentrated on the latter at Coldwater Creek, and found a few top layers that I would not mind owning:

1) Optic Art Sweater ($129.95) - I love the loose, flowing fit and raglan kimono sleeves of this cotton/acrylic/wool blend sweater, as well as the artfully arranged color blocks of warm-colored stripes.


2) Mixed Tones Sweater in Blue Multi ($89.95-99.95) - denim blue and rust, like the stripes in this sweater, are colors that are made for each other in my opinion, and this soft marled-yarn pullover in a cotton blend would be perfect with jeans.


3) Owl About You Tunic (on sale for $59.95-69.95) - this rayon challis tunic with the cute owl print has me thinking it is time to add these adorable avians to my wardrobe ASAP!


Autumn and its associated warm muted color palette can't come quickly enough as far as I am concerned!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment