April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Sunday, August 27, 2017

On the Homefront: A Difficult Time

Our loved one's favorite flowers (from The Sarang Shop).

I have been home for two weeks now, but it has been a difficult time.  My sister is doing well, and I arrived in Georgia on August 13th as planned.  The very next day my sister called me with news of a terrible tragedy which I am not up to describing at the moment other than to say that we lost a beloved family member.  I flew out the next day for a family gathering but had to return the following day as my husband was about to leave for a trip to China.  I have been extremely busy catching up with two months worth of neglected chores, and all of the activity keeps me from thinking too much about our family's loss.  I plan to resume blogging in the near future.  I am not sure when this will happen, but hopefully I will be back soon.  Take care, everyone, and be sure to cherish loved ones while you can.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment