April 25th is World Penguin Day!

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Weekend Wardrobe: Accessories for Elegantly Exotic 4x4 Wradrobe


Last week's elegant and exotic 4x4 wardrobe featuring the colorful tiger print top just cries out for bold accessories.  Let's start with the jewelry, as I went a bit wild with the tiger theme here!

Clockwise from top left: jtopolski Tiger Pendant Necklace in Gold; Forzieri Kenzo Mini Tiger Earrings in Gold; Amanda Rose Blue Tigers Eye Bracelets; Forzieri Kenzo Gold Plated Tiger Necklace; Forzieri Kenzo Mini Tiger Bracelet in Gold; Scully and Scully Halcyon Days Tiger Push On Bangle in Black.


Three scarves featuring tiger prints and a bright blue one complement this wardrobe well:

Clockwise from top left: Hermès Tyger Tyger Silk Twill Scarf in Blue/Green/Light Red; Bows-N-Ties Women's Scarf in Azure Blue; vibrantscarves Tiger Print Chiffon Scarf; Coggles Kenzo Oversize Tiger Bandana in Blue.

A bright marigold yellow bag adds a splash of bright color while the other three neutral-colored bags coordinate with everything in this collection of apparel:

Clockwise from top left: Michael Kors Studio Mercer Medium Leather Messenger Bag in Marigold Yellow/Gold; Coach Smooth Leather Phone Crossbody Bag in Light Gold/Black; Gilt Botkier Bowery Leather Tote in Chalk; Tory Burch Block-T Mini Leather Satchel in Black.

All four of the featured colors for the 4x4 wardrobe are represented in the selected shoes:

Clockwise from top left: Rialto Celina Wedge Heels in Marigold Suedette; Softspots Neima Slingback Heels in White; Söfft 'Altessa' Pumps in Black/Black Leather; Marc Fisher LTD 'Sunny' Half d'Orsay Flats in Cobalt Suede.

As an added bonus, a warm coat for fall in the right color scheme (but different feline print!) just happens to be available:

House of Fraser Biba Leopard Abstract 60s Style Faux Fur Coat

🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴

By the way, if tigers are your favorite felid, check out the new arrivals at J. Crew featuring tiger prints here.  The coming week will be very busy for me as I prepare for my trip back to Georgia, so I will probably not to be posting. I may also have to take the following week off as I catch up with all the chores at home that have been neglected in my absence (I have two month's worth of mowing to look forward to upon my return!).  I will be back here as soon as possible, so take it easy during these dog days of summer and I will return when I can!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment