May 1st is Save the Rhino Day!

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Weekend Wardrobe: Elegantly Exotic 4x4 Wardrobe for Global Tiger Day


In honor of Global Tiger Day, I decided to create an elegantly exotic 4x4 wardrobe featuring this majestic felid for my weekly post.  Unfortunately, the apparel inspiration for this collection, the wildly tropical tiger-themed Biba Jungle Print Volume Tie Detail Shirt, recently sold out.  However, I loved the colors I pulled from this top for my wardrobe color scheme:


So I decided to stick with this choice even if it can no longer be purchased.  The pants in the same design are available, so at least the jungle print is still represented in this collection!

If I could manage to find this shirt somewhere, here is how I would start the first set of four:

Clockwise from top left: Biba Jungle Print Volume Tie Detail Shirt (no longer available); Hobbs London Jasmina Cardigan in Colbalt Blue; Biba Jungle Print Slouch Trousers; Yumi Palazzo Pants in Blue.

The second set of four emphasizes the tiger gold color from the shirt:

Clockwise from top left: Hobbs London Chrissie Blouse in Gold Multi; White Stuff Chalki Cardi in Yellow; Theory Sleeveless Silk Blouse in Black; Hobbs London Celina Pants in Black.

Gold pants with top options in black and white round out the third set of four:

Clockwise from top left: Gerard Darel Cybille Blouse in White; J. Crew Cotton Caryn Cardigan in Black; Theory Sleeveless Silk Blouse in White; Hobbs London Louise Pants in Gold Yellow.

And the last set of four adds more of the bright cobalt blue as well as white, plus it brings in a pretty summer dress with an exotic look:

Clockwise from top left: Phase Eight Betty Cuff Detail Blouse in Blue; Stefanel Cotton Crepe Cardigan in White; Karen Millen Blue Palm Print Dress; Reiss Myla Slim-LegTrousers in Off White.

The complete 4x4 wardrobe comes together quite well, I think:


🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴🐆🌴

If I were an elegant and exotic type, I would be quite happy owning this collection!  Most of these pieces could even transition into fall.  Next week I will add some accessories, and I look forward to seeking out tiger-themed items!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment