I am not very adventurous when it comes to handbags. I will find one that I really like (almost always a crossbody bag with lots of compartments) and then use it exclusively until it
1) Mia Tote in White/Black (on sale for $84) - this roomy coated canvas tote with one zipper pocket and two media pockets comes in six different design options, but the one that tickled my fancy is the one above with the roadrunner design, because what could be more fun than roadrunners?
2) Piper Toaster Bag in Cornflower (on sale for $109.99) - my favorite crossbody style in a fabulous color with multiple pockets and embossed leather with the cutest llamas, so what's not to love?
3) Phoebe Backpack ($98) - I am attracted to the colorful stripes on this generously-sized cotton/polyester backpack, so perfect for spring and summer!
4) Mia Crossbody in Black Multi (on sale for $64) - we are going to visit New Mexico (my favorite state) next month, and this coated canvas crossbody bag with the vivid cactus design would be the ideal accessory to carry!
5) Rachel Tote in Llama Print (on sale for $75.99) - more adorable llamas, this time on a roomy canvas tote that comes with a colorful removable pouch.
I just love all of these fun Fossil handbags, but if you are looking for something a little more conventional the website has dozens to choose from, and many of them are on sale!