March 29th is World Marbles Day!

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wish List Wednesdays: Five Fun Finds from Fossil


I am not very adventurous when it comes to handbags.  I will find one that I really like (almost always a crossbody bag with lots of compartments) and then use it exclusively until it falls apart wears out.  Every once in a while, though, I think it might be fun to own a more unique bag, something still practical but offbeat or quirky enough to make it interesting.  Browsing through the Fossil website recently, I found five bags that would fill that void in my life quite nicely.  The only difficulty would be deciding which one to choose!  Just take a look:


1) Mia Tote in White/Black (on sale for $84) - this roomy coated canvas tote with one zipper pocket and two media pockets comes in six different design options, but the one that tickled my fancy is the one above with the roadrunner design, because what could be more fun than roadrunners?


2) Piper Toaster Bag in Cornflower (on sale for $109.99) - my favorite crossbody style in a fabulous color with multiple pockets and embossed leather with the cutest llamas, so what's not to love?


3) Phoebe Backpack ($98) - I am attracted to the colorful stripes on this generously-sized cotton/polyester backpack, so perfect for spring and summer!


4) Mia Crossbody in Black Multi (on sale for $64) - we are going to visit New Mexico (my favorite state) next month, and this coated canvas crossbody bag with the vivid cactus design would be the ideal accessory to carry!


5) Rachel Tote in Llama Print (on sale for $75.99) - more adorable llamas, this time on a roomy canvas tote that comes with a colorful removable pouch.

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

I just love all of these fun Fossil handbags, but if you are looking for something a little more conventional the website has dozens to choose from, and many of them are on sale!
             

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    Circle Crossbody Bag

    ReplyDelete