April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Unique Selections from Uncommon Goods


If you are looking for holiday gifts that are truly out of the ordinary, check out the online site for Uncommon Goods.  I've selected a few of my favorites below, but there are so many more sure to tickle the fancy of even the most jaded gift recipient!

1) Actual Sized Animal Tracks Doormat ($30) - why limit your welcome to human foot traffic alone when you can roll out the mat for so many other species (if you dare!).


2) Bad Dogs Tumblers and Bad Dog Wisdom Diner Mugs ($35 for each set of four) - these tumblers and mugs could have been designed with our crazy little dog Maddie in mind!  If you have a Maddie of your own, you will appreciate these hilarious tumblers and mugs.




3) Taco Booties ($25) and Tortilla Baby Swaddle and Hat ($48 for the set) - I don't know anyone right now who has a new baby, but if I did these items would totally be on my holiday list for them.  I think they are ridiculously cute, and practical too!



😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸😺😸

I've barely skimmed the surface of all the original and humorous items available from Uncommon Goods.  Even if you aren't thinking of purchasing anything, take a look just for the entertainment!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment