March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Horses for the Holidays


I've found some lovely horse-themed items for winter/Christmas lately, and just had to share them!  Not long ago I posted a description of Forest Friends Dinnerware appetizer plates, and the Winter Horses Dessert Plate ($12.95) from Rod's, shown above, is the work of the same artists.  These animal-themed collections are designed by Patti Gay and her autistic son Noah (see their website Two Can Art for more information about their story).


I love the design of the Snowflake Horse Mug ($29.95) from the Dark Horse Chocolates collection at Harbor Sweets.  As an added bonus, the mug contains 3 dark and 3 milk chocolates wrapped in gold foil, which I can give to my husband!


The Cantering Horse Sweater ($69.95) from Back in the Saddle is only one of several winter holiday-appropriate tops available, but I liked this one best because the sweater is mostly cotton and the red/brown color combination suits my color preferences.  Browse this site for all sorts of Christmas-themed items such as ornaments and apparel.

If you have a horse lover on your Christmas shopping list, any or all of these items might be just right under the holiday tree!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment