March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: A Quartet of Cardigans from Serrv

From iOTWreport.

Our weather is finally starting to cool down here in Georgia, and lately I have been seeing a lot of irresistible cardigans perfect for the chillier temperatures.  I recently received a Serrv catalog filled with great choices, and I just had to mention a few of my favorites today:

1) Long Spice Cardigan ($180) - a long open front cardigan of 100% soft alpaca in a color I adore


2) Shawl-Collar Cardigan in Teal ($168) - warm wool chunky knit with a single wood button closure and two front pockets


3) Judith Sweater in Brick ($160) - another long, open front, 100% alpaca cardigan in an autumnal shade, with cable accents on the front and sleeves


4) Jewel Stripe Cardigan (on sale at $69.98) - this colorful wool button-front cardigan is really calling my name!


So many lovely cardigans, and such a short season for wearing them here.  I am truly a cold-weather person, and really miss the chilly northern temperatures!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment