I just found out about the Williams-Sonoma Trip to Spain Sweepstakes a couple of days ago on the Apartment 34 blog, but I just had to enter, and you should too! The trip sounds amazing. Check out this list of prizes:
1) Round-trip airfare for two to Spain ($3,000 value)
2) Six nights of hotel accommodations (two nights each in the cities of San Sebastian, Laguardia, and Bilbao) with daily breakfast
3) Private tour of each city with entries into historic sites
4) Dining in two Michelin-starred restaurants in San Sebastian and Bilbao
5) Cooking lesson followed by lunch in the historic quarter of Bilbao
6) Lunch at the prestigious Frank Gehry-designed Marqués de Riscal in Elciego
7) Visits to three wineries in La Rioja Alavesa
The contest ENDS TOMORROW (August 19, 2016), so if you want to enter do it quickly here!
|The Rioja Alavesa region in the fall|
(from Vitoria Gasteiz).