April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wish List Wednesdays: Kate Spade Strut Your Stuff Table Linens

Strut Your Stuff Table Runner

Lately I have had birds on the brain when it comes to tableware.  I described the Pier 1 Sandpiper Dinnerware I discovered last week, and this week I have to mention the Kate Spade Strut Your Stuff table runner and napkins I found at HomeGoods recently.  A bit of searching on the internet turned up more sources for these linens, although the complete set is not available from any one place.  The table runner is available for $35 from Von Maur (but only if you cannot find it at HomeGoods where it was half the price).  The napkins can be purchased from Kate Spade for $8 each (also less expensive if you can find them at HomeGoods), and the placemats ($10 each) are sold at the Kate Spade as well as the Von Maur site (our HomeGoods store did not have these).  There is definitely a summery coastal birds table setting in my near future!

Strut Your Stuff Napkins

Strut Your Stuff Placemat
             

No comments:

Post a Comment