Thursday, April 28, 2016

This 'n That Thursdays: Flamingo Flair Living Room

From The House That Lars Built

Please forgive me while I focus on more flamingo foolishness!  I could not resist creating a living room style board using the flamingo-themed rug and pillow I found on the Company C site last week.  Along with the obvious choice of pink, I included shades of turquoise and green for the color palette.  I think this room has a distinctively bold tropical feel:

Clockwise from top left: Atwood Sofa in Berkeley Coral; Pillomatic Solid Turquoise European Linen Pillow Cover; Moe's Home Collection Redondo Glass End Table; Flamingo Lamp; Company C Fancy Flamingo Pillow; Roy Armless Chair in Blue; Flamingo Acrylic Oil Painting by Anatoli V; Uttermost Teak Wood Natural Console Cabinet; Santiago Flamingo Metal Sculpture in Antique Silver Finish; Caroness Coffee Table in Turquoise Blue; Molly Wright 14" Round Flamingo Tray; Center: Company C Fancy Flamingo Rug.

Have you had your fill of flamingos yet?  This room is certainly not for everyone, but as a festive flight of fancy it is fantastic, don't you think?
             

No comments:

Post a Comment