April 19th is National Garlic Day!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wish List Wednesdays: Halloween Teatime Treats


As the weather (very) slowly cools down here in Georgia, I start to get a craving for afternoon tea.  With Halloween so near, I thought it would be fun to give in to those cravings with some holiday-appropriate fare.  The Dana's Bakery Pumpkin Macarons ($34.95 for 12) from Williams-Sonoma (above) would be a perfect light snack, while my tea of choice would have to be Twining's Pumpkin Spice Chai.


And my mug preference for the tea?  Well, it is Halloween after all, so how could I resist a Cthulhu Creepy Cup from creaturecups ($19.99) on Etsy?


(What is a Cthulhu, you ask?  The H. P. Lovecraft Wiki will explain, but be forewarned that neither Cthulhu nor, apparently, Lovecraft himself, were very nice creatures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment