April 23rd is National Picnic Day!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

This 'n That Thursdays: Shades of Turquoise and Orange Fall Living Room


It probably comes as no surprise that I am posting a style board based on the color combination I  presented last week as one of my new favorites for fall.  My inspiration came from the beautiful and colorful Aqua/Orange Shipka Rug shown above.  The only element on my board that I could not make up my mind about was the art, so I decided to show the same style board with two different paintings, one featuring a shade of turquoise and the other done in orange.  I'll let you decide which is preferable!

Clockwise from top left: Aqua Distressed Sofa Table from Houzz: Large Leaf Bowl from Steve Day; Lounge Retro Floor Lamp with Orange Shade from Décor Timeless Lighting; Orange sofa from Apartment Therapy; Birch Heavyweight Coffee Table from MeroWings; Sea Green Background Aspen Tree Forest Multi Panel from Etsy; Caribbean Blue Quincy Chair from World Market; Fall Leaves Pillow Cover in Tangerine from Etsy; Amigo Turquoise Throw Pillow from Overstock; Blue-Gray Cinderella Pumpkin Watercolor Throw Pillow Cover from Society6; Center: Birch Tree Seat/End Table from MeroWings; Center Background: Aqua/Orange Shipka Rug from Town Styles.

Clockwise from top left: Aqua Distressed Sofa Table from Houzz: Large Leaf Bowl from Steve Day; Lounge Retro Floor Lamp with Orange Shade from Décor Timeless Lighting; Orange sofa from Apartment TherapyBirch Heavyweight Coffee Table from MeroWings; Orange Birch Trees from Artist Rising; Caribbean Blue Quincy Chair from World Market; Fall Leaves Pillow Cover in Tangerine from Etsy; Amigo Turquoise Throw Pillow from Overstock; Blue-Gray Cinderella Pumpkin Watercolor Throw Pillow Cover from Society6; Center: Birch Tree Seat/End Table from MeroWings; Center Background: Aqua/Orange Shipka Rug from Town Styles.

I still can't make up my mind.  I guess the only solution would be to own both works of art and switch them out periodically as the mood strikes!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment