April 20th is Husband Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wish List Wednesdays: Omega Glass Carnivale Tiles


I am in love with these tiles!  Manufactured by Omega Glass, the Carnivale Fused Glass Tiles are spattered with multi-hued dots, and are available in your choice of base colors.  They also come in solid colors, which can be used alone or mixed with the color-spattered ones:


Available on Etsy, these tiles come in two sizes, 4-inch square ($20 each) and 2-inch square for mosaics ($14 each), but there is also a volume discount if you are buying enough for a large project.  In addition to Carnivale, several other designs are produced, including a Craftsman line, dog and cat tiles, and several bird designs:

Craftsman tiles

Dog tiles

Cat tiles

Bird tile

These tiles would make wonderful backsplashes in kitchens and bathrooms.  I'm afraid I would go totally crazy, though -- I would want to use all of them, a different design in each room!  And if you check out the Etsy shop, you may just find a few other must-have items, such as this Happy Dog Fused Glass Plate ($85) that I simply can't resist:


I sure hope my poor husband is up to the task of helping me practice some self-restraint!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment