March 28th is Weed Appreciation Day!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wish List Wednesdays: Moody Aquarium Sink


When I first saw the Moody Aquarium Sink I thought it was a photoshopped image that someone had created as a joke.  Not so!  This amazing bathroom sink and fully functional aquarium is actually available for purchase.  If you happen to have $4,500 sitting around, you could become the proud owner of this novelty item.  You have a choice of black or white sand on the inside, and either a chrome or wenge wood stand:


The addition of fish is optional, of course.  I rather like the zen look of the wenge wood-base sink in the photo above.  In fact, the more I see it, the more I am drawn to this sink.  Now where did I put that spare $4,500 that was lying around...
         

No comments:

Post a Comment