March 14th is Save a Spider Day!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This 'n That Thursdays: Hedgehogs in the Home

From We Heart It

Although it seems that they have become a bit passé in the design world lately, I find hedgehogs to be absolutely irresistible!  Inspired by the hedgehog cheese grater I described last week, I decided to look for more hedgehog-themed items.  With a little effort, I was able to find several more that I would love to have in my home.

Hedgehog office supplies like the following would make work pass much more pleasantly:

Mama Hedgehog and Baby MacBook Laptop Decal Sticker from Wall Art Design

Adorbz Hedgehog Colored Pencil Holder from Offbeat Home


Alessi Dozi Hedgehog Paper Clip Holder from All Modern


Modern Animal Hedgehog Clock from Etsy

And then there are the more personal hedgehog items that would just be fun to own:

Kikkerland Hedgehog Nail Brushes from Aldea Niños

Hedgehog Necklace from Enchanted Leaves


Hedgehog Mitts KnitKit from Morehouse Farm

I think it is definitely time to add more hedgehogs to my home!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment