May 7th is National Teacher Day!

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: At Home with Books Jigsaw Puzzle from Bas Bleu

It has been quite a while since my last post (I have been extremely busy lately getting ready for the long-delayed completion of our move from Georgia to New Mexico) but I am going to try to get more posts out for the month of September.  Let's start with a fun jigsaw puzzle!  The At Home with Books Jigsaw Puzzle ($16.95) from Bas Bleu is quite reasonably priced and features an image of a secret room behind a wall of books - just the sort of room I wish I could have in my own home!  I have already purchased this puzzle and only recently started to put it together.  If you like a good challenge and enjoy jigsaw puzzles with a cozy feel, then I highly recommend this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment