Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Wish List Wednesdays: Fixin' for Foxes Sweater from Coldwater Creek

Happy first day of fall, everyone!  We have endured an especially long, hot, and surprisingly wet summer this year in New Mexico, with an unexpected heat wave for the past two weeks, but yesterday it finally cooled off and it really does feel like fall today.  This time of year just about everyone starts thinking about getting cozy for the upcoming cooler weather, and I am no exception.  I would like to add one new sweater to my wardrobe for the season, and I think this Fixin' for Foxes Sweater ($79.95-$89.95) from Coldwater Creek is the one.  I love the dark peacock blue color, and the allover fox print looks quite autumnal to me.  The sweater is a 100% cotton fine-gauge knit that makes it the perfect weight for fall weather.  What a great new addition to my fall wardrobe this pullover sweater would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment